What's Hamburg-Mitte like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Hamburg-Mitte, especially its waterfront and museums. Enjoy the neighbourhood's theatre scene, opera and rich culture. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Reeperbahn to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Hamburg Cruise Center and Hamburg Wholesale Market.
Where are the best places to stay in Hamburg-Mitte?
We have 286 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Hamburg-Mitte:
THE MADISON Hotel HamburgWaterfront hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Sir Nikolai HotelCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
CAB20Hostel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
25hours Hotel HafenCity4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel VolksschuleUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Hamburg-MitteHamburg-Mitte is located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Hamburg.
- Hamburg Airport (HAM), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Hamburg-Mitte
Travelling to Hamburg-Mitte by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Elbbrücken Station
- Hamburg Central Station
- Hamburg (ZMB-Hamburg Central Train Station)
Getting to Hamburg-Mitte on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Veddel S-Bahn
- Wilhelmsburg S-Bahn
- Rothenburgsort S-Bahn