What's Hall Green like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Hall Green. Broad Street and National Exhibition Centre are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Black Country Living Museum and Kings Heath Park are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Hall Green?
We have 5 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Our travellers don't have any top picks in Hall Green but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Health club • Central location
Leonardo Royal Hotel Birmingham - Formerly Jurys Inn - 4.5 mi (7.3 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Malmaison Birmingham - 4.3 mi (6.9 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Ibis budget Birmingham Centre - 3.9 mi (6.3 km) awayCity centre hotel
The Cube Hotel Birmingham - 4.2 mi (6.8 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Hyatt Regency Birmingham - 4.5 mi (7.2 km) away4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
How to get to Hall Green
Hall Green is located 4.1 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Birmingham.
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Hall Green
- Coventry (CVT), 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from Hall Green
Things to see and do in and around Hall Green
What to see in Hall Green
- National Exhibition Centre
- Kings Heath Park
- Cannon Hill Park
- University of Birmingham
- Blythe Valley Park
Things to do in Hall Green
- Broad Street
- Touchwood Shopping Center
- Bullring Shopping Centre
- The Mailbox
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens