What's Avonmouth like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Avonmouth. Places to visit such as Noah's Ark Zoo Farm and The Mall at Cribbs Causeway are not far away. Clifton Suspension Bridge and The Wave are a couple of places to see nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Avonmouth?
Although our travellers don't have any top picks in Avonmouth, here is one favourite nearby:
Mollie's Motel & Diner - 3.6 mi (5.8 km) away3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Avonmouth
Avonmouth is located 5.5 mi (8.9 km) from the heart of Bristol.
- Bristol International Airport (BRS), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Avonmouth
- Cardiff International Airport (CWL), 28.8 mi (46.3 km) from Avonmouth
Travelling to Avonmouth by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Bristol St Andrews Station
- Bristol Avonmouth Station
Things to see and do in and around Avonmouth
Things to see near Avonmouth:
- Clifton Suspension Bridge (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Blaise Castle (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Clifton Downs and Observatory (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Tyntesfield (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Ashton Court Country Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)