What's Selly Oak like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Selly Oak? If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Bullring Shopping Centre to shop. Other popular sights worth a visit include National Exhibition Centre.
Where are the best places to stay in Selly Oak?
We have 122 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Our travellers don't have any top picks in Selly Oak but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Health club • Central location
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Leonardo Royal Hotel Birmingham - Formerly Jurys Inn - 2.8 mi (4.4 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Ibis budget Birmingham Centre - 2.7 mi (4.3 km) awayCity centre hotel
Hyatt Regency Birmingham - 2.9 mi (4.6 km) away4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
Clayton Hotel Birmingham - 3.5 mi (5.6 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Malmaison Birmingham - 2.9 mi (4.7 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
How to get to Selly Oak
Selly Oak is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Birmingham.
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from Selly Oak
- Coventry (CVT), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from Selly Oak
Things to see and do in and around Selly Oak
What to see in Selly Oak
- National Exhibition Centre
- University of Birmingham
- Kings Heath Park
- Cannon Hill Park
Things to do in Selly Oak
- Bullring Shopping Centre
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens
- Hagley Road
- Broad Street
- The Mailbox