What's Brighton like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Brighton. Take a campus tour or explore the area around Boston College. There's plenty more to see, including Alumni Stadium and Brighton Music Hall.
Where are the best places to stay in Brighton?
We have 59 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite places to stay in Brighton:
AC Hotel by Marriott Boston Cleveland Circle3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Natalie House - Boston3-star B&B
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
Hotel BostonCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to BrightonBrighton is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of Boston.
- Logan International Airport (BOS), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Brighton
- Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Brighton
- Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Brighton
Getting to Brighton on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Chiswick Rd. Station
- South St. Station
- Sutherland Rd. Station
Things to see and do in and around Brighton
What to see in Brighton
- Boston College
- Alumni Stadium
- Conte Forum
- Chestnut Hill Reservation
- Charles River Reservation