What's Champs-Élysées like?
Champs-Élysées is an upmarket area of the city where you can easily get to the riverfront. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks such as Arc de Triomphe. Champs-Élysées and Place de la Concorde are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Champs-Élysées?
We have 125 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top lodging choices in Champs-Élysées:
Four Seasons Hotel George VLuxury palace with 4 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Bar • Terrace
Grand PowersLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hôtel Plaza Athénée - Dorchester CollectionLuxury palace with 5 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Bar • Terrace • Attentive staff
La Demeure MontaigneLuxury hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk
Le Damantin Hôtel & SpaLuxury hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • Bar • Walkable location
How to get to Champs-Élysées
Champs-Élysées is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Champs-Élysées
- Orly Airport (ORY), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Champs-Élysées
Getting to Champs-Élysées on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Metro Station
- Champs-Élysées - Clemenceau Station
- George V Station
Things to see and do in and around Champs-Élysées
What to see in Champs-Élysées
- Arc de Triomphe
- Place de la Concorde
- Hôtel de la Païva
- Grand Palais
- Petit Palais