What's Quartier du Mail like?
While in Quartier du Mail, you can simply enjoy the bars and cafes. Take in some culture at Grand Rex Cinema and Theatre des Nouveautes. There's plenty more to see, including Grands Boulevards and Rue Montorgueil.
Where are the best places to stay in Quartier du Mail?
We have 94 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite lodging options in Quartier du Mail:
The Hoxton ParisHotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Casa ÔCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Snack bar • Walkable location
Hotel Bachaumont4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hôtel Korner OpéraCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Victoires OperaUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Quartier du Mail
Quartier du Mail is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Paris.
- Roissy - Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Quartier du Mail
- Orly Airport (ORY), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Quartier du Mail
Things to see and do in and around Quartier du Mail
Things to see near Quartier du Mail:
- Notre-Dame (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Arc de Triomphe (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Eiffel Tower (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Place de la Concorde (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Paris Expo Porte de Versailles (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do in Quartier du Mail
- Grand Rex Cinema
- Grands Boulevards
- Rue Montorgueil
- Les Halles
- Theatre des Nouveautes