What's Hamburg-Altona like?Hamburg-Altona is a stylish part of town where you can spend time visiting the bars. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Reeperbahn to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Trabrennbahn Hamburg Bahrenfeld and Volksparkstadion.
Where are the best places to stay in Hamburg-Altona?
We have 62 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' top places to stay in Hamburg-Altona:
Residence Inn by Marriott Hamburg AltonaSuburban hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
B&B Hotel Hamburg-Altona2-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
Superbude St. PauliCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Close to shopping
Gastwerk Hotel Hamburg4-star hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Terrace • Spacious rooms
Moxy Hamburg AltonaSuburban hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Hamburg-AltonaHamburg-Altona is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Hamburg.
- Hamburg Airport (HAM), 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Hamburg-Altona
Travelling to Hamburg-Altona by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Diebsteich Station
- Hamburg-Altona Station
- Holstenstraße Station
Getting to Hamburg-Altona on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Bahrenfeld S-Bahn
- Othmarschen S-Bahn
- Elbgaustraße S-Bahn