What's Hamburg-St. Georg like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Hamburg-St. Georg, especially its coffee shops. Enjoy the neighbourhood's theatre scene and cocktail bars. Take in some culture at Museum of Arts and Crafts Hamburg and Kampnagel. There's plenty more to see, including Horner Rennbahn and Hamburg Wholesale Market.
Where are the best places to stay in Hamburg-St. Georg?
We have 198 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' top lodging choices in Hamburg-St. Georg:
CAB20Hostel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Hotel VolksschuleUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Motel One Hamburg - AlsterRiverfront hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Le Méridien HamburgLuxury hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Health club • Central location
Hotel du Nord AlsterUpmarket hotel
- Free WiFi • Central location
How to get to Hamburg-St. GeorgHamburg-St. Georg is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of Hamburg.
- Hamburg Airport (HAM), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) from Hamburg-St. Georg
- Luebeck (LBC), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from Hamburg-St. Georg
Travelling to Hamburg-St. Georg by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Hasselbrook Station
- Hamburg Central Station
- Hamburg (ZMB-Hamburg Central Train Station)
Getting to Hamburg-St. Georg on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Horner Rennbahn S-Bahn
- Rauhes Haus U-Bahn
- Legienstrasse U-Bahn