What's Gelligaer like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider Gelligaer. Have a relaxing day visiting Brecon Beacons National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Rhondda Valley and Pontypool Park.
Where are the best places to stay in Gelligaer?
We have 6 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Although our travellers don't have any top picks in Gelligaer, here is one favourite nearby:
Llechwen Hall Hotel - 2.6 mi (4.1 km) awayVictorian hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
How to get to Gelligaer
Gelligaer is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Hengoed.
- Cardiff International Airport (CWL), 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from Gelligaer
- Bristol International Airport (BRS), 30.2 mi (48.6 km) from Gelligaer
Travelling to Gelligaer by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Ystrad Mynach Station
- Hengoed Station
- Pengam Station
Things to see and do in and around Gelligaer
What to see in Gelligaer
- Brecon Beacons National Park
- Rhondda Valley
- Pontypool Park
- Roath Park
- Cardiff Metropolitan University