What's Morada de Camburi like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Morada de Camburi. Nature lovers can visit Morro Grande and Moscoso Park. There's plenty more to see, including Praia de Camburi and Curva da Jurema Beach.
Where are the best places to stay in Morada de Camburi?
Our travellers don't have any top picks in Morada de Camburi but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Garden • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Bar • Walkable location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Steam room • Terrace • Walkable location
Golden Tulip Porto Vitória - 3.1 mi (5 km) away3.5-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
Sleep Inn Vitória - 2 mi (3.2 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Go Inn Vitoria - 2.9 mi (4.7 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant and 24-hour fitness centre
Sheraton Vitoria Hotel - 2.2 mi (3.5 km) awayLuxury hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
Triângulo Apart Hotel - 1.7 mi (2.7 km) away3-star beach hotel with outdoor pool
How to get to Morada de Camburi
Morada de Camburi is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Vitoria.
- Vitoria (VIX-Goiabeiras), 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Morada de Camburi
Things to see and do in and around Morada de Camburi
What to see in Morada de Camburi
- Praia de Camburi
- Curva da Jurema Beach
- Praia da Sereia
- Costa Beach
- Manguinhos Beach
Things to do in Morada de Camburi
- Vitoria Mall
- Praia da Costa Mall
- Shopping Montserrat
- Shopping Day by Day
- Day by Day Shopping Center