What's North Wall like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit North Wall? Plan a fun excursion to 3Arena and Dublin Port. There's plenty more to see, including The Convention Centre Dublin and EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum.
Where are the best places to stay in North Wall?
We have 30 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' top lodging choices in North Wall:
The Samuel Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
The Mayson Dublin4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and 2 bars
- Free WiFi • Health club • Cafe • Outdoor pool • Terrace
The Spencer Hotel4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Health club • Bar • Central location
Hilton Garden Inn Dublin City Centre4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Gibson Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Terrace • Garden • Central location
How to get to North Wall
North Wall is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 5.4 mi (8.6 km) from North Wall
Getting to North Wall on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Spencer Dock Station
- Mayor Square - NCI Station
- George's Dock Station
Things to see and do in and around North Wall
What to see in North Wall
- The Convention Centre Dublin
- International Financial Services Centre
- Dublin Port
- Famine Memorial