What's Fort Valley like?If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Fort Valley? Take time to see the sights such as Fort Valley while you're here. As you expand your exploration, why not visit Museum of Northern Arizona.
Where are the best places to stay in Fort Valley?
We have 23 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Some of the top places to stay in Fort Valley:
Basecamp at SnowbowlMountain lodge with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Central location
The Mokki-Historic Log Cabin by Snowbowl! Mountain views- Close to Grand Canyon!Mountain cabins with fireplace and kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Garden
How to get to Fort ValleyFort Valley is located 6.5 mi (10.4 km) from the heart of Flagstaff.
- Flagstaff, AZ (FLG-Flagstaff Pulliam Field), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Fort Valley
- Sedona, AZ (SDX), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from Fort Valley
When is the best time to visit Flagstaff?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 0°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, February (average 65 mm of rainfall)