What's South Orange like?If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than South Orange. Take time to see places such as Pulse Memorial and Lake Copeland while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Universal Studios Florida and Universal Orlando Resort.
Where are the best places to stay in South Orange?
We have 7 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in South Orange:
The Delaney Hotel3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Orlando DowntownHotel with outdoor pool and bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • 24-hour front desk
Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando/Downtown South - Medical CenterCity centre hotel with outdoor pool
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
How to get to South OrangeSouth Orange is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Orlando.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from South Orange
- Kissimmee, FL (ISM-Kissimmee Gateway), 16.2 mi (26 km) from South Orange
- Orlando, FL (SFB-Orlando Sanford Intl.), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from South Orange
Things to see and do in and around South Orange
What to see in South Orange
- Pulse Memorial
- Lake Copeland
Things to do near South Orange:
- AirHeads Indoor Trampoline Arena (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Orange Avenue (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Orlando Science Center (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Orlando Museum of Art (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)