What's El Jonquet like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit El Jonquet? Take time to see places such as Paseo Maritimo and Paseo Maritime while you're here. Port of Palma de Mallorca is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in El Jonquet?
Our travellers don't have any top picks in El Jonquet but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Beach bar • Central location
- Restaurant • Steam room • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Health club • Central location
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • Terrace • Central location
- Free WiFi • 2 outdoor pools • Bar • Beach sunloungers • Central location
Nixe Palace Hotel - 1.9 mi (3.1 km) away5-star beachfront hotel with spa and outdoor pool
INNSiDE by Meliá Palma Bosque - 0.6 mi (1 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool and indoor pool
Protur Naisa Palma Hotel - 0.4 mi (0.7 km) away4-star hotel with outdoor pool and indoor pool
HM Jaime III Hotel - 0.4 mi (0.6 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Hotel Linda - 4.8 mi (7.7 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant and pool bar
How to get to El Jonquet
El Jonquet is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Palma de Mallorca.
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from El Jonquet
Things to see and do in and around El Jonquet
What to see in El Jonquet
- Paseo Maritimo
- Paseo Maritime
Things to do near El Jonquet:
- Municipal Market of Santa Catalina (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Es Baluard Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Auditorium de Palma de Mallorca (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Royal Palace of La Almudaina (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- La Rambla (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)