What's Belvedere Park like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Belvedere Park? Take time to see the sights such as Dearborn Park while you're here. Mercedes-Benz Stadium and Zoo Atlanta are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Belvedere Park?
We have 34 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here is our travellers' favourite place to stay in Belvedere Park:
OYO Hotel Decatur I-285 The Perimeter2.5-star hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
How to get to Belvedere ParkBelvedere Park is located 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the heart of Decatur.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 13 mi (21 km) from Belvedere Park
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Belvedere Park
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from Belvedere Park
Things to see and do in and around Belvedere Park
Things to see near Belvedere Park:
- Dearborn Park (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Emory University (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Decatur Square (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Buena Vista Lake (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Agnes Scott College (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
Things to do near Belvedere Park:
- East Lake Golf Club (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- DeKalb History Center Museum (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Fernbank Science Center (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Waffle House Museum (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)