What's Westminster like?
People go to Westminster to see popular places such as Big Ben, and to take in culture at top venues such as O2 Arena. Trafalgar Square and Piccadilly Circus are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Westminster?
We have 167 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite places to stay in Westminster:
The GoringLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Taj 51 Buckingham Gate, Suites and ResidencesLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • Steam room • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Central location
Hotel 41Luxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
The GuardsmanLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
Conrad London St. JamesLuxury hotel with restaurant and 24-hour fitness centre
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Fitness centre • Cafe • Central location
How to get to Westminster
Westminster is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from Westminster
- London (LCY-London City), 8 mi (12.8 km) from Westminster
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 23.6 mi (38 km) from Westminster
Things to see and do in and around Westminster
What to see in Westminster
- Big Ben
- Trafalgar Square
- Piccadilly Circus
- Hyde Park
- Tower of London
Things to do in Westminster
- Oxford Street
- O2 Arena
- Westfield London Shopping Centre
- Victoria Palace Theatre
- Westminster Abbey