What's El Molinar like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, consider El Molinar. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Parc de la Mar and Plaza Espana. There's plenty more to see, including Passeig Born d'es Molinar and Cala Portixol.
Where are the best places to stay in El Molinar?
We have 15 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Our travellers don't have any top picks in El Molinar but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Central location
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Sauna • Fitness centre • Central location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Steam room • Spacious rooms
- Free WiFi • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Beach bar • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • 3 outdoor pools • Central location
BG Hotel Java - 3.1 mi (5 km) away4-star hotel with spa and outdoor pool
Hotel THB El Cid - Adults Only - 2.8 mi (4.6 km) awayAdults-only beach hotel with 2 restaurants and pool bar
Aparthotel Fontanellas Playa - 3.1 mi (5.1 km) awayBeachfront apartment with balcony
Nixe Palace Hotel - 3.9 mi (6.3 km) away5-star beachfront hotel with spa and outdoor pool
Hotel Riu Bravo - 0'0 All Inclusive - 4.7 mi (7.6 km) awayAll-inclusive beach hotel with 3 restaurants and spa
How to get to El Molinar
El Molinar is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Palma de Mallorca.
- Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from El Molinar
Things to see and do in and around El Molinar
What to see in El Molinar
- Passeig Born d'es Molinar
- Cala Portixol
- Can Pere Antoni Beach
- Playa Ciudad Jardín
- Parc de la Mar
Things to do in El Molinar
- FAN Mallorca Shopping
- Passeig del Born
- La Rambla
- Porto Pi Centro Comercial
- Mallorca Fashion Outlet