What's Montecalvario like?If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Montecalvario. Take time to see places such as Piazza Dante and Via Roma while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Naples National Archaeological Museum and Spaccanapoli.
Where are the best places to stay in Montecalvario?
We have 278 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite lodging options in Montecalvario:
Palazzo Doria NapoliBaroque B&B
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Terrace
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • Central location
IstayinToledo Luxury Guest HouseCity centre guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Toledo station Bed & breakfastCity centre guesthouse
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Central location
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi
How to get to MontecalvarioMontecalvario is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Naples.
- Naples International Airport (NAP), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Montecalvario
Getting to Montecalvario on the metroStations in the neighbourhood include:
- Dante Station
- Toledo Station
Things to see and do in and around Montecalvario
What to see in Montecalvario
- Piazza Dante
- San Giuseppe delle Scalze
- Parco di Capodimonte
- Chiesa San Domenico Soriano