What's Hengrove like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Hengrove? Have a relaxing day visiting Cotswolds. There's plenty more to see, including St Nicholas Market and Cabot Circus Shopping Centre.
Where are the best places to stay in Hengrove?
Our travellers don't have any top picks in Hengrove but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • 2 cafes • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Leonardo Hotel Bristol City - 2.6 mi (4.2 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
The Bristol Hotel - 2.6 mi (4.1 km) awayRiverfront hotel with 2 bars and restaurant
Delta Hotels by Marriott Bristol City Centre - 2.8 mi (4.5 km) away4-star hotel with bar and 24-hour fitness centre
Mercure Bristol Holland House - 2.3 mi (3.7 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel - 2.7 mi (4.4 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
How to get to Hengrove
Hengrove is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Bristol.
- Bristol International Airport (BRS), 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from Hengrove
Things to see and do in and around Hengrove
What to see in Hengrove
- University of Bristol
- Chew Valley
- UWE Bristol
- Chew Valley Lake
Things to do in Hengrove
- St Nicholas Market
- Cabot Circus Shopping Centre
- The Mall at Cribbs Causeway
- Noah's Ark Zoo Farm
- Roman Baths