What's Cortes like?
People go to Cortes for fun-filled days at Parque Warner Madrid, as well as many other top attractions such as Madrid Zoo Aquarium. Puerta del Sol and Gran Via Street are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Cortes?
We have 292 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top places to stay in Cortes:
Room Mate AlbaCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk
Artistic B&BCity centre B&B
- Free WiFi • Central location
Four Seasons Hotel MadridLuxury hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Free in-room WiFi • Steam room • Health club • Bar • Terrace
Catalonia Las Cortes HotelCity centre hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Walkable location
DoubleTree by Hilton Madrid-Prado4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Cortes
Cortes is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas), 7.7 mi (12.4 km) from Cortes
Things to see and do in and around Cortes
What to see in Cortes
- Puerta del Sol
- Plaza Mayor
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- El Retiro Park
- Royal Palace of Madrid
Things to do in Cortes
- Gran Via Street
- Prado Museum
- Madrid Zoo Aquarium
- Parque Warner Madrid
- Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum