What's Newport East like?If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Newport East. Take time to see the sights such as Isle of Wight Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty while you're here. Seaclose Park and Osborne House are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Newport East?
One of the top places to stay in Newport East:
2 bedroom accommodation in NewportFamily-friendly cabins with kitchen
- Free in-room WiFi • Garden
How to get to Newport EastNewport East is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Newport.
- Southampton (SOU), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from Newport East
- Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.), 24.9 mi (40 km) from Newport East
Things to see and do in and around Newport East
Things to see near Newport East:
- Isle of Wight Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Seaclose Park (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Carisbrooke Castle (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Osborne House (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)
- Woodside Beach (4 mi/6.5 km away)
Things to do near Newport East:
- Godshill Model Village (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Isle of Wight Steam Railway (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Monkey Haven (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Butterfly and Fountain World (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Robin Hill (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)