What's Parione like?
People go to Parione to see popular places such as Piazza Navona, and to take in culture at top venues such as Vatican Museums. Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Parione?
We have 350 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Parione:
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Central location
Lifestyle Suites RomeCity centre townhouse with bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • Central location
Navona Gallery SuitesCity centre townhouse
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Rhea Silvia Luxury NavonaCity centre guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Walkable location
G-RoughCity centre guesthouse with bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Parione
Parione is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from Parione
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from Parione
Things to see and do in and around Parione
What to see in Parione
- Piazza Navona
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- St. Peter's Basilica
Things to do in Parione
- Vatican Museums
- Via Giulia
- Via del Corso
- Via Condotti
- Via del Tritone