What's Trafford Park like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Trafford Park. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Trafford Centre to shop. Other popular sights worth a visit include Old Trafford.
Where are the best places to stay in Trafford Park?
We have 10 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' top lodging choices in Trafford Park:
Hotel Football, Old Trafford, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Holiday Inn Express Manchester - Trafford City, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Trafford Park
Trafford Park is located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of Manchester.
- Manchester Airport (MAN), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from Trafford Park
- Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) from Trafford Park
Getting to Trafford Park on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Parkway Tram Stop
- Village Tram Stop
- Barton Dock Road Tram Stop
Things to see and do in and around Trafford Park
What to see in Trafford Park
- Old Trafford
- Bowlers Exhibition Centre
- Prestwich Forest Park