What's Thai Town like?
People go to Thai Town for fun-filled days at Universal Studios Hollywood, as well as many other top attractions such as Hollywood Walk of Fame. Dodger Stadium and Crypto.com Arena are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Thai Town?
We have 9 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' top lodging choices in Thai Town:
Cara3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • 24-hour front desk
Hollywood Inn Express North2-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
The Dixie Hollywood3-star hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Thai Town
Thai Town is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of Los Angeles.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from Thai Town
- Burbank, CA (BUR-Hollywood Burbank), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from Thai Town
- Hawthorne, CA (HHR-Hawthorne Municipal), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Thai Town
Things to see and do in and around Thai Town
What to see in Thai Town
- Dodger Stadium
- Crypto.com Arena
- Los Angeles Convention Center
- University of Southern California
- SoFi Stadium
Things to do in Thai Town
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- Santa Monica Pier
- Universal CityWalk
- The Grove