What's Mountain Brooke like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Mountain Brooke. Stone Mountain Park and Zoo Atlanta are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. World of Coca Cola and Georgia World Congress Center are a couple of popular sights nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Mountain Brooke?
Some of the top places to stay in Mountain Brooke:
Beautiful Atlanta House 5BR sleeps 14Holiday home with kitchen and patio
- Garden • Comfy beds
Loftium | Great 1 BR Guest Suite in Belvedere Park!
- Free in-room WiFi • Garden
How to get to Mountain BrookeMountain Brooke is located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the heart of Decatur.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from Mountain Brooke
- Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from Mountain Brooke
- Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from Mountain Brooke
Things to see and do in and around Mountain Brooke
Things to see near Mountain Brooke:
- Decatur Square (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Agnes Scott College (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Decatur Courthouse (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Wade-Walker Park (4.9 mi/8 km away)
- Dearborn Park (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
Things to do near Mountain Brooke:
- East Lake Golf Club (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Waffle House Museum (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Gallery at South DeKalb (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- DeKalb History Center Museum (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Fire Station #6 Museum (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)