What's El Viso like?
People go to El Viso for fun-filled days at Parque Warner Madrid, as well as many other top attractions such as Madrid Zoo Aquarium. Santiago Bernabéu Stadium and Gran Via Street are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in El Viso?
We have 45 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Our travellers don't have any top picks in El Viso but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Central location
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Bar • Pool loungers • Central location
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Riu Plaza España - 2 mi (3.2 km) away4-star hotel with 2 bars and restaurant
Hostel Napoles - 2.2 mi (3.5 km) away
Hotel Regina - 2 mi (3.3 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
NH Madrid Barajas Airport - 4.8 mi (7.7 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
Hotel Atlantico Madrid - 2 mi (3.2 km) awayCity centre hotel with bar
How to get to El Viso
El Viso is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from El Viso
Getting to El Viso on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Republica Argentina Station
- Santiago Bernabeu Station
Things to see and do in and around El Viso
What to see in El Viso
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- Puerta del Sol
- Plaza Mayor
- WiZink Center
- El Retiro Park