What's Bearwood like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Bearwood? Top places to visit include National Exhibition Centre. There's plenty more to see, including Hagley Road and Birmingham Botanical Gardens.
Where are the best places to stay in Bearwood?
We have 8 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Our travellers don't have any top picks in Bearwood but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Health club • Bar
Leonardo Royal Hotel Birmingham - Formerly Jurys Inn - 2.4 mi (3.9 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Hampton by Hilton Birmingham Broad Street - 2.3 mi (3.8 km) away3-star hotel with bar and 24-hour fitness centre
Ibis budget Birmingham Centre - 2.9 mi (4.7 km) awayCity centre hotel
The Grand Hotel Birmingham - 3 mi (4.8 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Hyatt Regency Birmingham - 2.6 mi (4.1 km) away4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
How to get to Bearwood
Bearwood is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Smethwick.
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Bearwood
- Coventry (CVT), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from Bearwood
Things to see and do in and around Bearwood
What to see in Bearwood
- National Exhibition Centre
- Utilita Arena Birmingham
- International Convention Centre
- University of Birmingham
Things to do in Bearwood
- Hagley Road
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens
- Broad Street
- The Mailbox
- Shopping District