What's Old Town Girona like?
Old Town Girona is notable for its historical sites. You can take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's cathedrals. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Walls of Girona and Monestir de Sant Pere de Galligants. There's plenty more to see, including Jewish History Museum and Girona's Museum of Art.
Where are the best places to stay in Old Town Girona?
We have 98 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' favourite lodging options in Old Town Girona:
Hotel Nord 19014-star hotel with pool bar and bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Ciutat De Girona4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Museu Llegendes de GironaUpmarket hotel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hostel Bed in Girona2-star hostel
- Free buffet breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace
How to get to Old Town Girona
Old Town Girona is located 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Girona.
- Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Old Town Girona
Things to see and do in and around Old Town Girona
What to see in Old Town Girona
- Girona Cathedral
- Walls of Girona
- Monestir de Sant Pere de Galligants
- Eiffel Bridge
- El Call
Things to do in Old Town Girona
- Jewish History Museum
- Girona's Museum of Art
- City History Museum
- Museum of Cinema
- Rafael Maso Foundation