What's Earlsdon like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Earlsdon? Top places to visit include National Exhibition Centre. There's plenty more to see, including Coventry Building Society Arena and Coombe Abbey Country Park.
Where are the best places to stay in Earlsdon?
We have 7 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Although our travellers don't have any top picks in Earlsdon, here is one favourite nearby:
Ramada Hotel & Suites by Wyndham Coventry - 0.5 mi (0.9 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar
How to get to Earlsdon
Earlsdon is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Coventry.
- Coventry (CVT), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from Earlsdon
- Birmingham Airport (BHX), 9.4 mi (15.2 km) from Earlsdon
- East Midlands Airport (EMA), 30.7 mi (49.5 km) from Earlsdon
Things to see and do in and around Earlsdon
What to see in Earlsdon
- National Exhibition Centre
- Coventry University
- University of Warwick
- Coventry Building Society Arena
- Coombe Abbey Country Park
Things to do in Earlsdon
- Resorts World Birmingham
- Touchwood Shopping Center
- West Orchards Shopping