What's Verde Santa Fe like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Verde Santa Fe? Take time to see the sights such as Verde Santa Fe Golf Club while you're here. Historic Old Town Cottonwood and Alcantara Vineyards are a couple of places to see nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Verde Santa Fe?
We have 5 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. One of the top places to stay in Verde Santa Fe:
Highlands Resort at Verde RidgeComfortable condo with kitchenette
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Golf course • Fitness centre • Outdoor pool
How to get to Verde Santa FeVerde Santa Fe is located 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Cornville.
- Sedona, AZ (SDX), 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from Verde Santa Fe
- Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) from Verde Santa Fe
- Cottonwood, AZ (CTW), 4 mi (6.4 km) from Verde Santa Fe
Things to see and do in and around Verde Santa Fe
Things to see near Verde Santa Fe:
- Historic Old Town Cottonwood (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Dead Horse Ranch State Park (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Tuzigoot National Monument (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Old Town Center for the Arts (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
Things to do near Verde Santa Fe:
- Verde Santa Fe Golf Club (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Alcantara Vineyards (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Blazin' M Ranch (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Clemenceau Heritage Museum (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Page Springs Fish Hatchery (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)