What's Caioçara like?If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Caioçara. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Caioçara has accommodation options to fit every need. Search for hotels in Caioçara with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and other neighbourhoods that surround Caioçara hotels so you can see how close you are to landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger city. The best Caioçara hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
Where are the best places to stay in Caioçara?
We have 7 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Although our travellers don't have any top picks in Caioçara, here is one favourite nearby:
Alegro Hotel - 4.7 mi (7.6 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk
How to get to CaioçaraCaioçara is located 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from the heart of Jarinu.
- São Paulo (GRU-Guarulhos - Governor André Franco Montoro Intl.), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from Caioçara
- Campinas (VCP-Viracopos - Campinas Intl.), 30.3 mi (48.8 km) from Caioçara
When is the best time to visit Jarinu?
- Hottest months: November, February, January, October (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, May (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 168 mm of rainfall)