What's Forest Hall like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Forest Hall. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as St. James' Park and Bigg Market. There's plenty more to see, including Jesmond Dene Park and Northumberland Street.
Where are the best places to stay in Forest Hall?
Our travellers don't have any top picks in Forest Hall but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness centre • Bar • Central location
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Central location
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Royal Station Hotel - 4.3 mi (6.9 km) away3-star hotel with indoor pool and restaurant
Maldron Hotel Newcastle - 4.1 mi (6.5 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Grand Hotel Gosforth Park - 2.2 mi (3.6 km) away4-star hotel with spa and indoor pool
Sandman Signature Newcastle Hotel - 4.1 mi (6.6 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Leonardo Hotel Newcastle Quayside - formerly Jurys Inn - 4 mi (6.4 km) away4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
How to get to Forest Hall
Forest Hall is located 4 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.), 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Forest Hall
Things to see and do in and around Forest Hall
What to see in Forest Hall
- Jesmond Dene Park
- Northumbria University
- University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Leazes Park
- St. James' Park
Things to do in Forest Hall
- Northumberland Street
- Eldon Square Shopping Centre
- Bigg Market
- Wet 'n' Wild Water Park