What's Forbes Park like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Forbes Park. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to SM Mall of Asia to shop. Fort Bonifacio and Manila Bay are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Forbes Park?
Our travellers don't have any top picks in Forbes Park but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 3 bars • Fitness centre • Cafe
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Pool loungers • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free shopping centre shuttle • Restaurant • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Free shopping centre shuttle • Steam room • Fitness centre • Bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Swim-up bar • Hot tub • Fitness centre
Dusit Thani Manila - 0.8 mi (1.4 km) awayLuxury hotel with 3 restaurants and spa
Hotel 101 - Manila - 3.4 mi (5.5 km) away3-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
The Heritage Hotel Manila - 3 mi (4.8 km) away4-star hotel with spa and outdoor pool
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila - 3.8 mi (6.2 km) awayLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants and spa
The Manila Hotel - 4.9 mi (7.9 km) awayLuxury hotel with 6 restaurants and spa
How to get to Forbes Park
Forbes Park is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Makati.
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Forbes Park
Things to see and do in and around Forbes Park
What to see in Forbes Park
- Manila Bay
- De La Salle University-Manila
- Rizal Park
- University of Santo Tomas
Things to do in Forbes Park
- SM Mall of Asia
- BGC Arts Center
- Bonifacio High Street
- Glorietta Mall
- Ayala Center