What's Heaton like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Heaton? Visit places such as Jesmond Dene Park and Quayside when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art and Gateshead Millennium Bridge are a couple of places to see nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Heaton?
We have 16 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here is our travellers' top accommodation choice in Heaton:
Corner House Hotel by Greene King Inns3-star inn with restaurant and bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Comfy beds
How to get to Heaton
Heaton is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Newcastle-upon-Tyne.
- Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from Heaton
Things to see and do in and around Heaton
Things to see near Heaton:
- Jesmond Dene Park (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Northumbria University (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Quayside (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Gateshead Millennium Bridge (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Exhibition Park (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
Things to do near Heaton:
- BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Northumberland Street (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- The Sage (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Newcastle-upon-Tyne Theatre Royal (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Eldon Square Shopping Centre (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)