What's Gordons Bay Central like?If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Gordons Bay Central? Take time to see places such as Bikini Beach and Cape Floral Region Protected Areas while you're here. Cheetah Outreach and Harmony Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Gordons Bay Central?
We have 74 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Some of the top places to stay in Gordons Bay Central:
Krystal Beach Hotel3.5-star beachfront hotel with 3 restaurants and spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 bars • Fitness centre • Family-friendly
First Group Cape GordoniaUpmarket hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 10 spa tubs • Terrace • Spacious rooms
Berg en Zee GuesthouseUpmarket guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Spacious rooms
185 on Beach Boutique Suites and ApartmentsMountain apartment with comfy bedding
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Spa • Walkable location
Manor on the Bay4-star beachfront guesthouse with outdoor pool and bar/lounge
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
How to get to Gordons Bay CentralGordons Bay Central is located 29.7 mi (47.8 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from Gordons Bay Central
Things to see and do in and around Gordons Bay Central
What to see in Gordons Bay Central
- Bikini Beach
- Cape Floral Region Protected Areas
Things to do near Gordons Bay Central:
- Cheetah Outreach (5 mi/8 km away)
- Blue Rock Adventure Park (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Lwandle Migrant Labour Museum (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Strand Golf Club (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)