What's Brighton City Centre like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Brighton City Centre, especially its bars and seaside access. You might want to seek out the neighbourhood's spas while you're here. Nature lovers can visit Regency Square and Victoria Gardens. There's plenty more to see, including North Laine and Brighton Lanes.
Where are the best places to stay in Brighton City Centre?
We have 387 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Brighton City Centre:
Artist Residence Brighton3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Walkable location
Hotel du Vin Brighton4-star beach hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Grand Brighton4-star beachfront hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
Leonardo Royal Hotel Brighton Waterfront - Formerly Jurys InnUpmarket beachfront hotel with 2 bars and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Steam room • Fitness centre • Cafe • Central location
How to get to Brighton City CentreBrighton City Centre is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Brighton.
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 22.6 mi (36.4 km) from Brighton City Centre
Travelling to Brighton City Centre by trainYou'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Brighton (BSH-Brighton Train Station)
- Brighton Station
- Brighton London Road Station
Things to see and do in and around Brighton City Centre
What to see in Brighton City Centre
- Brighton Royal Pavilion
- Brighton Centre
- Regency Square
- British Airways i360
- Brighton Beach