What's Gold Coast like?There are lots of things that visitors like about Gold Coast, especially its bars. Travellers like this walkable neighbourhood's fantastic lake views and great restaurants. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Michigan Avenue to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Original Playboy Mansion and International Museum of Surgical Science.
Where are the best places to stay in Gold Coast?
We have 33 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Gold Coast:
Thompson ChicagoLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Ambassador Chicago, part of JdV by Hyatt4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and 2 bars
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Claridge House4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
How to get to Gold CoastGold Coast is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Chicago.
- Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from Gold Coast
- Chicago Midway Airport (MDW), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Gold Coast
- Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from Gold Coast
Things to see and do in and around Gold Coast
What to see in Gold Coast
- Original Playboy Mansion
- Oak Street Beach
- Lincoln Park
- Lake Michigan
- Charnley-Persky House
Things to do in Gold Coast
- Michigan Avenue
- International Museum of Surgical Science
- Oak Street