What's Waipio like?If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Waipio. Places such as Waikele Premium Outlets and Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor are just a little farther away. USS Missouri Memorial and USS Arizona Memorial are two places to visit nearby.
Where are the best places to stay in Waipio?
One of the top places to stay in Waipio:
15 nights minimum rental.
(Max 2 people)
- Water park • Central location
How to get to WaipioWaipio is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Waipahu.
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 7.5 mi (12 km) from Waipio
- Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Waipio
Things to see and do in and around Waipio
Things to see near Waipio:
- USS Missouri Memorial (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
- USS Arizona Memorial (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- USS Oklahoma Memorial (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Neal S. Blaisdell Park (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- West Loch Golf Course (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
Things to do near Waipio:
- Waikele Premium Outlets (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center (5 mi/8 km away)
- Royal Kunia Country Club (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Mililani Golf Club (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)