What's Palm Cove like?Palm Cove is notable for its beach access. Enjoy fun activities in the neighbourhood such as coral reef exploring and swimming. Take time to see places such as Palm Cove Beach and Clifton Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Kuranda National Park.
Where are the best places to stay in Palm Cove?
We have 350 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our customers' favourite places to stay in Palm Cove:
Sanctuary Palm CoveUpmarket beachfront hotel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Hot tub • Terrace • Family-friendly
Elysium The Beach Club3.5-star beach hotel with 3 outdoor pools and restaurant
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Bar • Family-friendly
Peppers Beach Club and Spa - Palm CoveUpmarket beachfront hotel with 3 outdoor pools and spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Swim-up bar • Walkable location
The Reef House Palm CoveAdults-only beachfront hotel with 2 outdoor pools and spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Hot tub • Central location
Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort and SpaUpmarket beachfront hotel with 3 outdoor pools and spa
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 bars • Walkable location
How to get to Palm CovePalm Cove is located 14 mi (22.5 km) from the heart of Cairns.
- Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from Palm Cove
Things to see and do in and around Palm Cove
What to see in Palm Cove
- Palm Cove Beach
- Clifton Beach
- Kuranda National Park