What's Chamberí like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Chamberí, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and cafes. Take in some culture at Teatro Amaya and Sorolla Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Calle de la Princesa and Milla de Oro.
Where are the best places to stay in Chamberí?
We have 221 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top places to stay in Chamberí:
Relais & Châteaux Hotel OrfilaLuxury hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Central location
Santo Mauro, a Luxury Collection Hotel, MadridLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
One Shot Fortuny 074-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hyatt Regency Hesperia MadridLuxury hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Sardinero Madrid4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
How to get to Chamberí
Chamberí is located 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from Chamberí
Getting to Chamberí on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Islas Filipinas Station
- Quevedo Station
- San Bernardo Station
Things to see and do in and around Chamberí
What to see in Chamberí
- Azca Financial District
- Monument to Bravo Murillo
- Plaza de Olavide
- Jewish Community Madrid
- Manuel Alonso Martínez