What's Stare Mesto like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Stare Mesto, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Enjoy this romantic neighbourhood's art scene and selection of cafes. Learn about local heritage at top landmarks such as Prague Astronomical Clock. Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Stare Mesto?
We have 307 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' favourite lodging options in Stare Mesto:
Hotel Residence AgnesCity centre hotel with bar
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Four Seasons Hotel PragueLuxury hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free in-room WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • 24-hour fitness centre • Central location
The DominicanCity centre hotel with winery
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Snack bar • Central location
Hotel Hastal Prague Old Town4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
Hotel MaximilianUpmarket hotel with restaurant
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Terrace • Garden • Central location
How to get to Stare Mesto
Stare Mesto is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 6.9 mi (11 km) from Stare Mesto
Getting to Stare Mesto on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Karlovy Lázně Stop
- Národní Divadlo Stop
- Staroměstská Stop
Things to see and do in and around Stare Mesto
What to see in Stare Mesto
- Prague Astronomical Clock
- Old Town Square
- Wenceslas Square
- Klementinum-Prague National Library
- VJ Rott Building