What's Smichov like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Smichov, especially its shops and historical sites. Make sure that you enjoy this romantic neighbourhood's great restaurants. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Staropramen Brewery and Bertramka. There's plenty more to see, including Novy Smichov Shopping Centre and Children’s Island.
Where are the best places to stay in Smichov?
We have 111 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite lodging options in Smichov:
Hotel Julian4-star hotel with spa and bar
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Hot tub • Rooftop terrace • Central location
OREA Hotel Angelo Praha4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Vienna House by Wyndham Andel's PragueLuxury hotel with spa and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Bar • Central location
Wellness & Spa boutique Hotel pod LipkamiUpmarket hotel
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Hot tub • Terrace • Walkable location
Ibis Praha Mala Strana3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to Smichov
Smichov is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from Smichov
Travelling to Smichov by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Praha-Smichov Station
- Prague-Smíchov Station
Getting to Smichov on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Anděl (ul. Plzenska) Stop
- Anděl (ul. Nadrazni) Stop
- Anděl Station