What's Holesovice like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Holesovice, especially its restaurants and historical sites. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and art scene. There's lots to explore including top spots such as Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square. There's plenty more to see, including LunaPark and Sportovní hala Fortuna.
Where are the best places to stay in Holesovice?
We have 80 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' top lodging choices in Holesovice:
Mama Shelter Prague4-star hotel with 2 bars and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Letna Garden SuitesUpmarket hotel
- Free WiFi • Garden • Central location
Sir Toby's HostelFamily-friendly hostel with bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Wellness Hotel Extol Inn4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Hot tub • Fitness centre • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
Plus Prague HostelHotel with indoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • Bar • Walkable location
How to get to Holesovice
Holesovice is located 1.3 mi (2 km) from the heart of Prague.
- Vaclav Havel Airport (PRG), 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from Holesovice
Travelling to Holesovice by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Prague-Bubny Station
- Praha-Holesovice Station
- Prague-Holešovice Station
Getting to Holesovice on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Vltavska Station
- Veletržní palác Stop
- Pražská tržnice Stop