What's De Pijp like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about De Pijp, especially its shops and museums. Make sure that you enjoy this romantic neighbourhood's great restaurants. Take time to see places such as Albert Cuyp Market and Sarphatipark while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including De Dageraad and Former Town Hall of Nieuwer-Amstel.
Where are the best places to stay in De Pijp?
We have 38 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Listed below are our travellers' top places to stay in De Pijp:
Hotel Okura AmsterdamLuxury hotel with 4 restaurants and spa
- Free WiFi • 2 bars • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Spacious rooms
Adriaen van Ostade B&BCity centre guesthouse
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Walkable location
Sir Albert Hotel AmsterdamWaterfront hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Nine(T)Teen B&BCity centre B&B
- Free WiFi • Cafe • Walkable location
The College Hotel Amsterdam, Autograph Collection4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • 24-hour front desk • Central location
How to get to De Pijp
De Pijp is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Amsterdam.
- Schiphol Airport (AMS), 6.2 mi (10 km) from De Pijp
Getting to De Pijp on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Cornelis Troostplein Stop
- v. Hilligaertstraat Tram Stop
- 2e van der Helststraat Stop
Things to see and do in and around De Pijp
What to see in De Pijp
- De Dageraad
- Former Town Hall of Nieuwer-Amstel
- House with the Gnomes