What's Chueca like?
People go to Chueca for fun-filled days at Parque Warner Madrid, as well as many other top attractions such as Madrid Zoo Aquarium. Make sure that you enjoy this stylish neighbourhood's great shops and bars. Gran Via Street and Puerta del Sol are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Chueca?
We have 175 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' top lodging choices in Chueca:
Only YOU Boutique HotelAdults-only hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Sauna • Fitness centre • Terrace • Walkable location
Woohoo Rooms ChuecaCity centre guesthouse
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Central location
Hotel JC Rooms ChuecaCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hostal Sonsoles Madrid CentroCity centre hostal
- Free WiFi • Central location
How to get to Chueca
Chueca is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas), 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Chueca
Things to see and do in and around Chueca
What to see in Chueca
- Puerta del Sol
- Plaza Mayor
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium
- El Retiro Park
- Royal Palace of Madrid
Things to do in Chueca
- Gran Via Street
- Prado Museum
- Madrid Zoo Aquarium
- Parque Warner Madrid
- Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum