What's Atocha like?
Atocha is notable for its museums. Travellers like this walkable neighbourhood for its art scene. Take time to see places such as Atocha Station Memorial and Paseo del Arte while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Puerta del Sol and Gran Via Street.
Where are the best places to stay in Atocha?
Our travellers don't have any top picks in Atocha but here are some of their favourites nearby:
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Terrace
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Hotel Regina - 1.5 mi (2.5 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Hotel Europa - 1.7 mi (2.7 km) away3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
Room Mate Macarena - Gran Vía - 1.9 mi (3.1 km) awayCity centre hotel with pool bar
Hard Rock Hotel Madrid - 0.9 mi (1.4 km) awayLuxury hotel with restaurant and pool bar
Hotel Mediodia - 0.8 mi (1.3 km) awayBelle Époque hotel
How to get to Atocha
Atocha is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Madrid.
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from Atocha
Travelling to Atocha by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Calanas Station
- Atocha Cercanías Station
- Madrid Atocha Station
Things to see and do in and around Atocha
Things to see near Atocha:
- Atocha Station Memorial (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Puerta del Sol (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Plaza Mayor (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- El Retiro Park (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)