What's Les Corts like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Les Corts, especially its shops. You'll find a selection of cafes in the neighbourhood. Take a fun excursion to Camp Nou. There's plenty more to see, including L’Illa Diagonal Mall and AXA Auditorium and Convention Center.
Where are the best places to stay in Les Corts?
We have 80 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite places to stay in Les Corts:
Hotel SOFIA Barcelona, in The Unbound Collection by HyattLuxury hotel with spa and indoor pool
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Turkish bath • Central location
Yellow Nest Hostel BarcelonaCity centre hostel
- Free WiFi • Terrace • 24-hour front desk • Attentive staff
NH Sants Barcelona4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Health club • 24-hour front desk • Central location
NH Barcelona Les CortsCity centre hotel
- Free WiFi • Cafe • 24-hour front desk • Central location
NH Barcelona Stadium4-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Central location
How to get to Les Corts
Les Corts is located 2.1 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Barcelona.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Les Corts
Getting to Les Corts on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Les Corts Station
- Numància Tram Stop
- Maria Cristina Station
Things to see and do in and around Les Corts
What to see in Les Corts
- Camp Nou
- AXA Auditorium and Convention Center
- Polytechnic University of Catalonia
- Catalonia Palace of Congresses
- Parc de Collserola