What's Sant Martí like?
Come to Sant Martí for a glimpse of landmarks such as Barcelona Cathedral, and to take in some culture at places such as Park Güell. Travellers like this family-friendly neighbourhood's beautiful beach views and great shops. Plaça de Catalunya and La Rambla are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Sant Martí?
We have 408 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are some of our travellers' top lodging choices in Sant Martí:
Hotel Arts BarcelonaUpmarket beach hotel with 6 restaurants and spa
- 2 outdoor pools • Hot tub • 24-hour fitness centre • Bar • Central location
Acta Voraport3.5-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Rooftop terrace • 24-hour front desk • Central location
The Hoxton Poblenou4-star hotel with outdoor pool and pool bar
- Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Rooftop terrace • Bar • Central location
ZT The Golden Hotel Barcelona4-star hotel with outdoor pool and restaurant
- Free WiFi • Rooftop terrace • Bar • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Four Points By Sheraton Barcelona Diagonal3-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • 24-hour fitness centre • Cafe • Terrace • Central location
How to get to Sant Martí
Sant Martí is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Barcelona.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from Sant Martí
Getting to Sant Martí on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Pere IV Tram Stop
- Fluvià Tram Stop
- Espronceda Tram Stop
Things to see and do in and around Sant Martí
What to see in Sant Martí
- Plaça de Catalunya
- Camp Nou
- Port de Barcelona
- Barcelona Cathedral
- Barceloneta Beach