What's Sants-Montjuïc like?
Come to Sants-Montjuïc to top up your tan on Barceloneta Beach and to catch a glimpse of well-known places such as Park Güell. Make sure that you enjoy this romantic neighbourhood's great restaurants and shops. La Rambla and Plaça de Catalunya are a couple of popular sights that will definitely leave an impression.
Where are the best places to stay in Sants-Montjuïc?
We have 268 accommodation options in the neighbourhood. Here are our travellers' favourite places to stay in Sants-Montjuïc:
Ten To Go HostelCity centre hostel with outdoor pool
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden • Central location
Hostal ApoloCity centre hostal
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
Hotel BrickBeaux Arts hotel
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Central location
Occidental Barcelona 19293-star hotel with restaurant and pool bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Fitness centre • Rooftop terrace • Bar
Leonardo Royal Hotel Barcelona Fira4-star hotel with restaurant and bar
- Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • Cafe • Garden • 24-hour front desk
How to get to Sants-Montjuïc
Sants-Montjuïc is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Barcelona.
- Barcelona El Prat Airport (BCN), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Sants-Montjuïc
Travelling to Sants-Montjuïc by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Barcelona (YJB-Barcelona-Sants Train Station)
- Barcelona Sants Station
- Barcelona-Sants Station
Getting to Sants-Montjuïc on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Foc Station
- Zona Franca Station
- Foneria Station